Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 at 5:14 pm, Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> wrote:
If I am right my recommendation for getting this patch in is to
initially skip the new operators and go back to the version of the patch
which uses @>.

We really need an initial patch to get accepted and postpone anything that won't affect the core mechanics of the patch.

So yes, I move towards delaying the introduction of @>> to the patch.

A new patch will be ready by tomorrow.
Besr Regards,
Mark Rofail