Re: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected(0x00002749/10057)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected(0x00002749/10057)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/27/20 8:37 AM, Tanja Savic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I reset tcpip stack but didn't work, same error and behavior.

Next ideas:

1) Check the Windows system logs for any clues.

2) Did you recently upgrade pgAdmin?

3) How did you install pgAdmin?

> Tanja

somesimple function  which I can call without a problem when I'm logged using psql.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/some-programsapps-unable-to-connect-after-windows/689f7204-63fa-4f03-857a-3e4b0ff7d0ce

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com