RE: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected(0x00002749/10057)

От Tanja Savic
Тема RE: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected(0x00002749/10057)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I reset tcpip stack but didn't work, same error and behavior.

Tanja

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 5:30 PM
To: Tanja Savic <tanja.savic@crossmasters.com>; pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057)

On 1/24/20 2:31 AM, Tanja Savic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your replies.
>
> I can connect to remote server using psql and it works normally, I can do the select, function calls..
>
> But in pgAdmin, even SELECT 1 doesn't work.
>
> Also, the weirdest thing is that it actually worked for a brief moment, because I logged using pgAdmin and created
somesimple function  which I can call without a problem when I'm logged using psql.

> But to call it from pgAdmin, it gives me the error again (Socket is
> not connected (0x00002749/10057))

 From the pgAdmin issue tracker(you will need Postgres community account to see below):

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4970

The relevant part:

"An error occured opening the socket after Windows Update from 17.09 to
19.09:

could not send data to server: Socket is not connected
(0x00002749/10057) could not send startup packet. Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057)

"

"There is discussion here on this -

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/some-programsapps-unable-to-connect-after-windows/689f7204-63fa-4f03-857a-3e4b0ff7d0ce
One of the solution was to reset tcpip stack. I would suggest you to try
it once.
Kindly let us know if it fixed for you."

There was no response from the issue submitter so I assume the above worked.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: temporary data after diskspace error
От: Michael Lewis
Сообщение: Re: temporary data after diskspace error