Re: temporary data after diskspace error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: temporary data after diskspace error
Дата
Re: temporary data after diskspace error
Список pgsql-general
Willy-Bas Loos <willybas@gmail.com> writes:
> And also: How can i make postgres clean up the files?
> Can it be done without restarting the cluster?
> Will restarting it help?

A restart will clean out temp files.  I don't think there's any
terribly safe way to do it without that.  You could manually
remove such files that haven't been accessed recently, but the
risk of human error is high.