Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar

От Clodoaldo
Тема Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
2006/12/27, Clodoaldo <clodoaldo.pinto.neto@gmail.com>:
> 2006/12/27, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 13:07 -0200, Clodoaldo wrote:
> > > FC5 wxGTK 2.8.0
> >
> > How did you install wx on FC5?
> >

> From source. Not sure if it does answer your question or if you want
> details on source install. I don't remember if there was anything
> special during install. I don't think so. Used the parameters
> suggested in the pgadmin source download page.

No I remeber I added /usr/local/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf:

$ cat /etc/ld.so.conf
include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
/usr/local/lib

I added it before trying pgadmin so I don't know if it was really necessary.

Regards,
--
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto