Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar

От Clodoaldo
Тема Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar
Дата
Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar  (Clodoaldo <clodoaldo.pinto.neto@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
2006/12/27, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 13:07 -0200, Clodoaldo wrote:
> > FC5 wxGTK 2.8.0
>
> How did you install wx on FC5?

From source. Not sure if it does answer your question or if you want
details on source install. I don't remember if there was anything
special during install. I don't think so. Used the parameters
suggested in the pgadmin source download page.

Regards,
--
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto

Сообщение: Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the
Сообщение: Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the