Обсуждение: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar

1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar

От
Clodoaldo
Дата:
When I drag the SQL Pane top bar up beyond a certain point it merges
with the object browser horizontal bar scroll and both become
invisible. 88 KB:
http://fahstats.com/img/pgadmin_bug4.png

FC5 wxGTK 2.8.0 Gnome desktop.

Don't know if this is a bug or is by design.

Clodoaldo Pinto Neto

Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 13:07 -0200, Clodoaldo wrote:
> FC5 wxGTK 2.8.0

How did you install wx on FC5?

Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar

От
Clodoaldo
Дата:
2006/12/27, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 13:07 -0200, Clodoaldo wrote:
> > FC5 wxGTK 2.8.0
>
> How did you install wx on FC5?

From source. Not sure if it does answer your question or if you want
details on source install. I don't remember if there was anything
special during install. I don't think so. Used the parameters
suggested in the pgadmin source download page.

Clodoaldo Pinto Neto

Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 13:29 -0200, Clodoaldo wrote:

> > How did you install wx on FC5?
> >

> From source.

Ok then. I was wondering whether you used fc7 packages or not -- There
is now a thread on Fedora list about using FC7 packages on FC5 and
having problems. That's why I asked.

Cheers,

Re: 1.7.0 SQL Pane top bar merging with the Object browser horizontal scroll bar

От
Clodoaldo
Дата:
2006/12/27, Clodoaldo <clodoaldo.pinto.neto@gmail.com>:
> 2006/12/27, Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@commandprompt.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 13:07 -0200, Clodoaldo wrote:
> > > FC5 wxGTK 2.8.0
> >
> > How did you install wx on FC5?
> >

> From source. Not sure if it does answer your question or if you want
> details on source install. I don't remember if there was anything
> special during install. I don't think so. Used the parameters
> suggested in the pgadmin source download page.

No I remeber I added /usr/local/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf:

$ cat /etc/ld.so.conf
include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
/usr/local/lib

I added it before trying pgadmin so I don't know if it was really necessary.

Clodoaldo Pinto Neto