Re: Postgress, report opening multiple connections

От Barry Bell
Тема Re: Postgress, report opening multiple connections
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
We have BIRT report with multiple Queries inside the report.
Each Qurery inside the BIRT report is creating a different connection.
Any Ideas how to fix this? (Report may have upto 100 queries)

Barry Bell
Senior Developer/Analyst
Logistics
Harte Hanks
1525 NW 3rd ST
Deerfield Beach FL, 33442
954-429-3771 Ext 267 office
954-281-1464 fax

hartehanks.com / linkedin / twitter / facebook