Re: Postgress, report opening multiple connections

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgress, report opening multiple connections
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 08/14/2014 12:44 PM, Barry Bell wrote:
> We have BIRT report with multiple Queries inside the report.
> Each Qurery inside the BIRT report is creating a different connection.
> Any Ideas how to fix this? (Report may have upto 100 queries)

Not without more information. Please look at my previous post for
questions, the answers to which may help with this issue.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Postgress, report opening multiple connections
Сообщение: Re: Postgress, report opening multiple connections