Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck

От Jasbinder Bali
Тема Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've disabled my SELinux and now postgres is being able to access the shared library i.e test.so file.
Don't know if thats the right way to do it or not.

PS: I'm using Fedora core 2 OS

Thanks,
~Jas

On 6/21/06, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
Jasbinder Bali wrote:
> Now the error is different. It cries something on the permissions.
>
> ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so":
> /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so: failed to map segment from shared
> object: Permission denied
>
> Can you comment on this?

What does
   ls -l /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so
show?

Does the postgres user (or whomever postgres is running as) have the
ability to read the file?

Joe

Сообщение: Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck