Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Jasbinder Bali" <jsbali@gmail.com> writes:
> I've disabled my SELinux and now postgres is being able to access the shared
> library i.e test.so file.
> Don't know if thats the right way to do it or not.

It's not.  Almost certainly, SELinux is keying the rejection off the
fact that you have the .so file in the wrong place, ie, not a place that
postgres is supposed to be reading executables from.

Put it in $libdir and everything will be much better.  (You might also
need to run restorecon on it, not sure.)  "pg_config --pkglibdir" will
tell you where that is.