Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck

От Jasbinder Bali
Тема Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck
Дата
Список pgsql-general
well as of now my postgres is running on a trusted connection that well as of now my postgres is running on a trusted connection that i've specified in pg_hba.conf file.

ls -l /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so shows the following

-rw-rw-rw- 1 root root 4620 Jun 21 12:00 /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so

This means that the owner of this .so file is root and group is root.

Thanks
~Jas

On 6/21/06, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
Jasbinder Bali wrote:
> Now the error is different. It cries something on the permissions.
>
> ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so":
> /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so: failed to map segment from shared
> object: Permission denied
>
> Can you comment on this?

What does
   ls -l /usr/include/pgsql/server/test.so
show?

Does the postgres user (or whomever postgres is running as) have the
ability to read the file?

Joe

Сообщение: Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic loading of C functions: Badly stuck