Re: Link missing in the 14 release notes

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Link missing in the 14 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Jul 1, 2021, at 11:01 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:

I have avoided doing that since the link is about the roles, not about
the term "predefined roles".

I tend to agree that it’s about the roles, but it isn’t about just one of them …
I think it is clear that "predefined roles" link contains the new roles, no?

--
Euler Taveira

Сообщение: Re: Link missing in the 14 release notes
Сообщение: Re: Link missing in the 14 release notes