Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 09, 2024 at 09:33:49AM +0300, Andrey M. Borodin wrote:
> As far as I understand CF entry [0] is committed? I understand that
> there are some open followups, but I just want to determine correct
> CF item status...

So much work has happened on this thread with things that has been
committed, so switching the entry to committed makes sense to me.  I
have just done that.

Bharath, could you create a new thread with the new things you are
proposing?  All that should be v18 work, particularly v27-0002:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACWCibnX2jcnRreBHFesFeQ6vbKiFstML=w-JVTvUKD_EA@mail.gmail.com
--
Michael

Вложения