Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Improve WALRead() to suck data directly from WAL buffers when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 6:31 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 09, 2024 at 09:33:49AM +0300, Andrey M. Borodin wrote:
> > As far as I understand CF entry [0] is committed? I understand that
> > there are some open followups, but I just want to determine correct
> > CF item status...
>
> So much work has happened on this thread with things that has been
> committed, so switching the entry to committed makes sense to me.  I
> have just done that.
>
> Bharath, could you create a new thread with the new things you are
> proposing?  All that should be v18 work, particularly v27-0002:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACWCibnX2jcnRreBHFesFeQ6vbKiFstML=w-JVTvUKD_EA@mail.gmail.com

Thanks. I started a new thread
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALj2ACVfF2Uj9NoFy-5m98HNtjHpuD17EDE9twVeJng-jTAe7A%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Use WALReadFromBuffers in more places
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: doc: create table improvements