Re: Logical replication breaks: "unexpected duplicate for tablespace 0, relfilenode 2774069304"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Logical replication breaks: "unexpected duplicate for tablespace 0, relfilenode 2774069304"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 22, 2023 at 10:55:24AM +0200, Kouber Saparev wrote:
> The table for this file node is not even included in any of the
> publications we have. I've found a similar issue described [1] before, so I
> was wondering whether this patch is applied? Our subscriber database is
> PostgreSQL 16.1 and the publisher - PostgreSQL 15.4.

Or just this link using the community archives based on the
message-ID:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYCPR01MB83731ADE7FD7C7CF5D335BCEEDE99@TYCPR01MB8373.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

> What quick solution would fix the replication? Repack of the table? Reload
> of the database? Killing some backends?

There may be something you could do as a short-term solution, but it
does not solve the actual root of the problem, because the error you
are seeing is not something users should be able to face.

The first problem that we have here is that we've lost track of the
patch proposed, so I have added a CF entry for now:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/46/4720/
--
Michael

Вложения