Re: Bump MIN_WINNT to 0x0600 (Vista) as minimal runtime in 16~

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Bump MIN_WINNT to 0x0600 (Vista) as minimal runtime in 16~
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at 01:56:39PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> And I have applied that, after noticing that the MinGW was complaining
> because _WIN32_WINNT was not getting set like previously and removing
> _WIN32_WINNT as there is no need for it anymore.  The CI has reported
> green for all my tests, so I am rather confident to not have messed up
> something.  Now, let's see what the buildfarm members tell.  This
> should take a couple of hours..

Since this has been applied, all the Windows members have reported a
green state except for jacana and bowerbird.  Based on their
environment, I would not expect any issues though I may be wrong.

Andrew, is something happening on those environments?  Is 495ed0e
causing problems?
--
Michael

Вложения