Re: Bump MIN_WINNT to 0x0600 (Vista) as minimal runtime in 16~

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Bump MIN_WINNT to 0x0600 (Vista) as minimal runtime in 16~
Дата
Re: Bump MIN_WINNT to 0x0600 (Vista) as minimal runtime in 16~  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 07, 2022 at 09:11:57AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Okay, thanks for confirming.  I think that I'll give it a try today
> then, my schedule would fit nicely with the buildfarm monitoring.

And I have applied that, after noticing that the MinGW was complaining
because _WIN32_WINNT was not getting set like previously and removing
_WIN32_WINNT as there is no need for it anymore.  The CI has reported
green for all my tests, so I am rather confident to not have messed up
something.  Now, let's see what the buildfarm members tell.  This
should take a couple of hours..
--
Michael

Вложения