Re: Postgres open source upgrades

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Postgres open source upgrades
Дата
Re: Postgres open source upgrades  (Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 12:13:11PM -0700, Teja Jakkidi wrote:
> Hello pgsql-admin,
>
> I am very new to Postgres and trying to learn how upgrades work in Postgres.
> We have open source installation and I am wondering if anyone can help me with correct documentation or steps on
performingminor and major version upgrades.

Please look here:

    https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

There are links to the documentation there.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson

От: Teja Jakkidi
Сообщение: Postgres open source upgrades
От: Teja Jakkidi
Сообщение: Re: Postgres open source upgrades