Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 12:42:08PM +0900, Noboru Saito wrote:
> If you want to separate hashes or add links,
> I think it would be better to stop the current comment and make it a paragraph
> (I think it is possible to keep them folded
>  when converted to html even if they are paragraphs).
> I agree with doing it that way, but it may not be possible right away.

Hmm.  Could it be better to tweak git_changelog so as the commit ID is
reordered in the contents generated then?  Then the doc rules could be
tweaked to feed on that?  I have noticed that your patch is not able
to put a commit with its correct item.  The first item of a section is
not aligned looks associated to nothing, while the last item has no
commit associated to it.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Сообщение: Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments