Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments

От Noboru Saito
Тема Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
If you want to separate hashes or add links,
I think it would be better to stop the current comment and make it a paragraph
(I think it is possible to keep them folded
 when converted to html even if they are paragraphs).
I agree with doing it that way, but it may not be possible right away.

Html comments can be a little more convenient with little effort.