Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments

От Noboru Saito
Тема Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Hmm.  Could it be better to tweak git_changelog so as the commit ID is
> reordered in the contents generated then?  Then the doc rules could be
> tweaked to feed on that?  I have noticed that your patch is not able
> to put a commit with its correct item.  The first item of a section is
> not aligned looks associated to nothing, while the last item has no
> commit associated to it.

Hmmm.
Comments aren't really associated with anything, so it's difficult to
associate them correctly.

I think it is better to stop commenting xml (sgml) and format it as
follows (tags are tentative).

 <listitem>
     <para role="commitinfo">
       Author: Noah Misch <email>noah@leadboat.com</email>
       2021-09-09 <commitid>b073c3ccd</commitid> Revoke PUBLIC CREATE
from public schema, now owned by pg
     </para>

     <para>
      Remove <literal>PUBLIC</literal> creation permission on the <link
      (Noah Misch)
     </para>
</listitem>

2022年6月28日(火) 12:56 Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>:

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 12:42:08PM +0900, Noboru Saito wrote:
> > If you want to separate hashes or add links,
> > I think it would be better to stop the current comment and make it a paragraph
> > (I think it is possible to keep them folded
> >  when converted to html even if they are paragraphs).
> > I agree with doing it that way, but it may not be possible right away.
>
> Hmm.  Could it be better to tweak git_changelog so as the commit ID is
> reordered in the contents generated then?  Then the doc rules could be
> tweaked to feed on that?  I have noticed that your patch is not able
> to put a commit with its correct item.  The first item of a section is
> not aligned looks associated to nothing, while the last item has no
> commit associated to it.
> --
> Michael

Сообщение: Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Сообщение: Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments