Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 29.06.22 09:29, Noboru Saito wrote:
> Comments aren't really associated with anything, so it's difficult to
> associate them correctly.
>
> I think it is better to stop commenting xml (sgml) and format it as
> follows (tags are tentative).

Yeah, with the exception of the release notes, XML comments were written
with the understanding that they are source-level comments, not
something that gets forwarded to the output.  So let's leave comments be
comments, and if there is anything we want to include in the output,
let's mark it up properly.