Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 08:24:27AM +0300, Петър Славов wrote:
> Yes I have made the same test on PostgreSQL 13.7, but the reindex works as
> expected there (no issues).
> I haven't  tested on older versions.

Okay, thanks.  Something that has changed in this area is the
addition of c98763b, where spurious waits are avoided in some of the
phaese of REINDEX CONCURRENTLY.  I am wondering if this is related.
--
Michael

Вложения