Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Петър Славов
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Andrey,
This test looks similar to me but I cannot say what is the difference. My tests are done under heavier  load maybe.
Also I couldn't reproduce this with a table with low num number of columns (integrer and text). I am not sure if this is relevant...

Peter

На чт, 19.05.2022 г. в 7:22 ч. Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написа:

> 18 мая 2022 г., в 15:42, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> написал(а):
> I was able to reproduce this on PostgreSQL 14.1/2/3 locally on
> docker instance and on AWS EC2.

Uhm, that's very...interesting. I'll look closely next week. Though I didn't have a chance to reproduce yet.
We have fixed similar problem in 14.1. And now we have very similar TAP test to you reproduction [0]. How do you think, what's the key difference between TAP test and your repro?

Thanks! Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

[0] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/REL_14_STABLE/contrib/amcheck/t/002_cic.pl

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY