Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2022-May-19, Michael Paquier wrote:

> Okay, thanks.  Something that has changed in this area is the
> addition of c98763b, where spurious waits are avoided in some of the
> phaese of REINDEX CONCURRENTLY.  I am wondering if this is related.

Hmm, yes, it's definitely possible that it is related.

I'll have a look soon.

"Once again, thank you and all of the developers for your hard work on
PostgreSQL.  This is by far the most pleasant management experience of
any database I've worked on."                             (Dan Harris)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2006-04/msg00247.php