Re: Can we go beyond the standard to make Postgres radically better?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Can we go beyond the standard to make Postgres radically better?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 09:14:39PM -0800 schrieb Guyren Howe:

> There are huge developer benefits available to focusing
> more on making a great relational programming environment,
> well outside the SQL standard.

There's a seemingly small but conceptually rather significant
difference between going _beyond_ a standard and being _well
outside_ said standard.

Which do you propose ?

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B