Re: Best Prometheus exporter?

От Victor Sudakov
Тема Re: Best Prometheus exporter?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Ruohang!

I've installed pg_exporter (very simple setup) and indeed I'm
impressed. All the metrics are customizable and the default set of
metrics in the stock config is impressive.

You are the author so can I ask a few questions?

1. Are you providing an official docker image, or a single binary I
could just ADD to a docker image, without the additional RUN steps for
curl'ing and unpacking? An official docker image would be best of
course.

2. I don't think I'm presently going to use the whole of Pigsty, we
are already using some in-house scripts over Patroni, but a collection
of Grafana dashboards using the pg_exporter metrics is something I'd
love having. Is it possible to get them separately from Pigsty?

The exporter itsef is grand!

Ruohang Feng wrote:
> I would recommend  https://github.com/Vonng/pg_exporter for some reasons:
>
> Support both Postgres & Pgbouncer
> Flexible: Almost all metrics are defined in customizable configuration files in SQL style.
> Fine-grained execution control: Tags Filter, Facts Filter, Version Filter, Timeout, Cache, etc..
> Dynamic Planning: you could define multiple branches for a collecto. Queries matches server version & fact & tags
willbe actually executed.

--
Victor Sudakov VAS4-RIPE
http://vas.tomsk.ru/

Сообщение: Re: Best Prometheus exporter?
Сообщение: Re: Best Prometheus exporter?