Re: archive status ".ready" files may be created too early

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: archive status ".ready" files may be created too early
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 08:52:05PM -0400, alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org wrote:
> Yeah, that's becoming my conclusion too -- undo that, and start from
> scratch using the other idea.

That's about 515e3d8, right?  I have not looked in details at what you
have here, but this produces a compilation warning on Windows for me
with this part of the patch:
+RegisterSegmentBoundary(XLogSegNo seg, XLogRecPtr endpos)
+{
+   XLogSegNo   segno PG_USED_FOR_ASSERTS_ONLY;

segno gets to be an unreferenced local variable.
--
Michael

Вложения