Re: archive status ".ready" files may be created too early

От alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org
Тема Re: archive status ".ready" files may be created too early
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Sep-01, Michael Paquier wrote:

> That's about 515e3d8, right?

Yes.

> I have not looked in details at what you have here, but this produces
> a compilation warning on Windows for me with this part of the patch:

This seems a tiny speck in a sea of bogosity.  If you want to silence
the warning, be my guest, but in the long run I am inclined to revert
the whole commit once I have a better picture of a way forward.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/