Re: Error messages on duplicate schema names

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Error messages on duplicate schema names
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 06, 2021 at 07:15:24PM +0200, Andrus wrote:
> Should duplicate schema names accepted or should their usage throw better
> error messages.

This means that we are one call of CommandCounterIncrement() short for
such queries, and similar safeguards already exist in this area for
GRANT/REVOKE.  The spot where I would put this new CCI is at the end
of SetDefaultACL(), like in the attached with a test added to
privileges.sql.

Any thoughts from others?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: RE: Strange (and good) side effect of partitioning ?
Сообщение: RE: Strange (and good) side effect of partitioning ?