Re: copying tables from as400 to pg with dbi link

От david@fetter.org (David Fetter)
Тема Re: copying tables from as400 to pg with dbi link
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Raul Retamozo <revelar@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, charset: iso-8859-1, 18 lines --]
>
> Hi. Im trying to copying table estructure & data from as400(db2)
> with dbi link but im stuck in how do I have to install dbi link over
> windows , I ve perl (active perl) so I added plperlu  (and plperl)
> language to my database's languagesWhen I've been  executing
> dbi_link.sql but when I write teh function dbi_link.is_yaml(TEXT)
> appears a mistake related to YAML.pm.  Does anyone knows how to add
> YAML.pm  ( i didnt found it yet)

When using ActiveState Perl, use PPM to get the packages you need.

http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/

I developed the software on Linux, and don't have a Windows machine
to test on, so I am very interested in your experiences.

You can sign up for the project mailing list at the URL below.
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/dbi-link/

Cheers,
David.
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

In philosophical terms, the opposite of rationalism is not
irrationalism but empiricism, that is, a willingness to form beliefs
on the basis of experience rather than from a priori deduction.
Empirical evidence never yields the dogmatic certainty that
accompanies logical deduction.
                                                  John Quiggin, 1999