copying tables from as400 to pg with dbi link

От Raul Retamozo
Тема copying tables from as400 to pg with dbi link
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi. Im trying to copying table estructure & data from as400(db2) with dbi link but im stuck in how do I have to install dbi link over windows , I ve perl (active perl) so I added plperlu  (and plperl) language to my database's languages
When I've been  executing dbi_link.sql but when I write teh function dbi_link.is_yaml(TEXT) appears a mistake related to YAML.pm.  Does anyone knows how to add YAML.pm  ( i didnt found it yet) and let me know if there's another way to copy from as400/db2 without using any commercial / non commercial product . It must be a postgresql based program ( a function,  a patch from pgfoundry or similar).

raul n. retamozo velarde
revelar@hotmail.com

Llama a tus amigos de PC a PC: ¡Es GRATIS! Pruébalo