RE: Need support on tuning at the time of index creation

От Sandip Pradhan
Тема RE: Need support on tuning at the time of index creation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Ron,

Thanks for your time.

We are using the version 9.5.9.14.

Regards,

Sandip Pradhan
Tech Lead

BDGS SD IN BSS EOC_ECM 1
Mobile: 9830880856
sandip.pradhan@ericsson.com

Ericsson
DLF IT Park - II, DLF SEZ Block 1A, Rajarhat
700156, Kolkata, West Bengal
India
ericsson.com