Re: Need support on tuning at the time of index creation

От Ron
Тема Re: Need support on tuning at the time of index creation
Дата
RE: Need support on tuning at the time of index creation
Список pgsql-general
On 1/27/20 5:10 AM, Sandip Pradhan wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> One of our ericsson product used backend db as postgresql 9. We are facing
> following performance issues where we need some support from your side.
> We are having 10 tables and we are inserting around 150 million to 250
> million records on each of those tables. After that we need to create 29
> indexes includung primary key index and other types of indexes. Currently
> it is taking almost 3.5 to 4 hrs.
>
> Please let us know how we can tune the perfirmance so that we can complete
> this task in 30-40 mins.
>
> Note: We cannot change the db version.

There are seven versions of "postgresql 9", and multiple patch releases of
each.  Please specify which version you're running.

Сообщение: Re: How to transfer databases form one server to other
Сообщение: Re: How to transfer databases form one server to other