FATAL: could not receive timeline history file from the primary server: ERROR: could not open file "pg_wal/0000000x.history": No such file or directory

От pgdba pgdba
Тема FATAL: could not receive timeline history file from the primary server: ERROR: could not open file "pg_wal/0000000x.history": No such file or directory
Дата
Ответы Re: FATAL: could not receive timeline history file from the primary server: ERROR: could not open file "pg_wal/0000000x.history": No such file or directory  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
hello everyone,

I want to install a two-node streaming replication with postgresql version 11, but I'm getting this error when starting the service of my slave node. Can you support me? I couldn't find the solution.

FATAL:  could not receive timeline history file from the primary server: ERROR:  could not open file "pg_wal/00000002.history": No such file or directory

slave node has recovery.conf file and include primary_con_info informations.

Thanks