gawk extension linux missing stuff in package manager fedora 36

От Jim McNamara
Тема gawk extension linux missing stuff in package manager fedora 36
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys-

I forgot to put a subject and then when I went to correct it failed to put a subject yet again. Sorry about that.

I installed gawk postgresql extension with my fedora package manager. I'd like to use create extension.

The package doesn't contain the sql or control file in /usr/share/pgsql/extensions. It did install .so files though. I ran sudo dnf repoquery -l package name and looked at the files.
I can't seem to install the extension. I also took a gander at the .tar.gz file and didn't see an .sql file or control file either.

 Is there any way I can get a little help?

I'd love to use gawk with postgresql. I think it is the coolest idea.

thanks for your help,
jim