Re: gawk extension linux missing stuff in package manager fedora 36

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: gawk extension linux missing stuff in package manager fedora 36
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Jim McNamara wrote:

> The package doesn't contain the sql or control file in
> /usr/share/pgsql/extensions. It did install .so files though. I ran sudo
> dnf repoquery -l package name and looked at the files.

It's probably this library:
http://gawkextlib.sourceforge.net/pgsql/gawk-pgsql.html

Quote:
  This API can be used by either invoking gawk with a command-line
  argument of -l pgsql or by inserting @load "pgsql" in your script.

It's not a PostgreSQL server-side extension. It's a client-side
gawk plugin to query a postgres database from inside a gawk
script.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité