Fwd:

От Jim McNamara
Тема Fwd:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
gawk extension for postgresql

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jim McNamara <nefariousscheme@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 6:51 AM
To: <pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org>

Hi -

Does anyone use the gawk extension? I think it is the coolest thing.

I see that it installed .so files on my system from the fedora package manager but there is no .sql file or control file in the extension directory.

I searched with kfind utility and didn't find anything.

I can't seem to use create extension to get it installed.

Please help if you know the trick.

thanks