Re: How can I make note of time taken by each query to execute in Triggers

От Andrew Biagioni
Тема Re: How can I make note of time taken by each query to execute in Triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
One of the options you can specify in postgresql.conf, is to write to log the
amount of time of each query.  That should give you the precision you need,
although of course you need to look at a log file and not at a DB table...

If you try this approach, I recommend you specify printing out the queries as
well, that will allow you to distinguish what is taking how long.

        Andrew