How can I make note of time taken by each query to execute in Triggers

От shreedhar
Тема How can I make note of time taken by each query to execute in Triggers
Дата
Re: How can I make note of time taken by each query to execute in Triggers  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,
I would like read time taken by each query in my triggers.
so i created a temporary table and inserted timestamp before i start qurey
and inserted again timestamp after completion of the query. But i am getting
same time. How can I get the time taken by each query.

Regards,
Sreedhar
"Faith, faith, faith in ourselves, faith, faith in God, this is the secret
of greatness.
If you have faith in all the three hundred and thirty millions of your
mythological gods,
and in all the gods which foreigners have now and again introduced into your
midst,
and still have no faith in yourselves, there is no salvation for you. "
(III. 190)