Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)

От ohp@pyrenet.fr
Тема Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ok, I don't know much about threads; would you write a simple program for
us to test?

--
Olivier PRENANT                    Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
6, Chemin d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)

Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)