Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Tom Lane wrote:
> I am not able to reproduce the problem on HPUX, using either current
> sources or 6.4.2.  Looks like it must be platform specific.
  Of course it is platform-specific. I reported the problem on
glibc2-based linucies, but the same database works fine (and allows VACUUM
ANALYZE) on sparc-solaris.  Don't know about libc5 linux - I have no one in hand.

> Could you build the backend with -g and send a gdb backtrace from the
> corefile produced when the crash occurs?
  I'll do it this Saturday.

Oleg.
----    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: Todd Graham Lewis
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Optimizer is fixed, and faster
От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux