Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux  (Oleg Broytmann <phd@sun.med.ru>)
Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux  (Oleg Broytmann <phd@sun.med.ru>)
Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux  (Oleg Broytmann <phd@sun.med.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Broytmann <phd@sun.med.ru> writes:
>> I can test on libc5 if you still see trouble after you have verified
>> Jan's fixes for your memory exhaution problem.

>    I've downloaded latest snapshot (9 Feb) and reproduced the problem with
> VACUUM ANALYZE on Debian 2.0 (glibc2).

I am not able to reproduce the problem on HPUX, using either current
sources or 6.4.2.  Looks like it must be platform specific.

Could you build the backend with -g and send a gdb backtrace from the
corefile produced when the crash occurs?