Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux

От Oleg Broytmann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> OK, I applied the fix (confined to backend/utils/adt/nabstime.c) to both
> CVS trees. This swaps the checking of HAVE_INT_TIMEZONE and HAVE_TM_ZONE
> so that the TM_ZONE takes precedence.
>
> This single-file patch should be a candidate for removal if others run
> into trouble when testing.
  I want to test this. (Recently I did a little patch, but I got even
uglier results than I expected).  I have no CVS, so I want a tarred snapshot. Where?

Oleg.
----  Oleg Broytmann     http://members.tripod.com/~phd2/     phd2@earthling.net          Programmers don't die, they
justGOSUB without RETURN.

От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
От: Sferacarta Software
Сообщение: Re[2]: [HACKERS] BUG ON HAVING CLAUSE