Re[2]: [HACKERS] BUG ON HAVING CLAUSE

От Sferacarta Software
Тема Re[2]: [HACKERS] BUG ON HAVING CLAUSE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Bruce,

domenica, 13 dicembre 98, you wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Seems that I found a bug on HAVING clause, see attached file.
>>
>> -Jose'-

BM> Can you summarize what was the result of your several bug reports on IN
BM> and HAVING.  Is there a problem that needs to be added to the TODO list?

Well, I tried IN-ANY-ALL on a subselect containing an HAVING clause
like:

select * from emp where ename in (    select ename from emp group by ename having 1 < count(ename)    );

and I was thought that IN-ANY-ALL were buggy, then I tried this:

select * from emp where ename IN (    select ename from emp where deptno=20);

and now I know the bug is only in the HAVING clause.

-Jose'-