Error in Compilation

От Margarita Barvinok
Тема Error in Compilation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I try to compile postgresql-6.5.3 under Solaris_2.5.1
I run ./configure --with-tcl --with-perl. It was OK
Then I run 'make all' and it ended with the message
 -------------------------------
gcc -o postgres access/SUBSYS.o bootstrap/SUBSYS.o catalog/SUBSYS.o
commands/SUBSYS.o executor/SUBSYS.o lib/SUBSYS.o libpq/SUBSYS.o
main/SUBSYS.o parser/SUBSYS.o nodes/SUBSYS.o optimizer/SUBSYS.o
port/SUBSYS.o postmaster/SUBSYS.o regex/SUBSYS.o rewrite/SUBSYS.o
storage/SUBSYS.o tcop/SUBSYS.o utils/SUBSYS.o ../utils/version.o -lgen
-lcrypt -lnsl -lsocket -ldl -lm -lreadline -lhistory -ltermcap -lcurses
__inet_ntoa                         libpq/SUBSYS.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to postgres
make[1]: *** [postgres] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/afs/lsa.umich.edu/group/biology/users/brita/download/postgresql-6.5.3/src/
backend'
make: *** [all] Error 2

[1]    Exit 2                        make all >& make.log