Re: Bad HTML in Mail List Archives

От Curt Sampson
Тема Re: Bad HTML in Mail List Archives
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Justin Clift wrote:
>
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2002-07/msg00756.php
> >
> > Netscape 4.79 on Windows doesn't like it (blank page).  :(
>
> Okay, according to W3C's validator, this URL now appears to come out okay
> ... I'm once more regenerating them all from the raw files, which
> generally takes an hour or two, after which, let me know if there are any
> further ones that aren't being displayed properly :(

That one is now working fine. Thanks for fixing this!

BTW, for others looking for an alternative to Netscape that's not bloated
as Mozilla is, you might look at the graphical version of links:

    http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/

cjs

Сообщение: Re: OSCON 2002 Slides and Thoughts
Сообщение: Re: OSCON 2002 Slides and Thoughts