Re: [HACKERS] [URGENT] v6.4.1 was a mis-package...

От Sascha Schumann
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [URGENT] v6.4.1 was a mis-package...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 24 Dec 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Due to an error on my part, I mistakenly packaged up the -CURRENT source
> tree as being v6.4.1, vs the actual v6.4.1 source tree...
>
> This has *just* been fixed as of two minutes ago...
>
> For those running production environments, *please* download this new
> package and rebuild :(

Are there any big flaws in it which could result in data loss? I ran some
updates just yesterday with the what-I-thought-would-be 6.4.1.
           Regards,
                                    Sascha Schumann |                                         Consultant | finger
sas@schell.de                                                   | for PGP public key