Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Michael J. Rogan wrote:

> > On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Joseph Heil wrote:
> >
> > > Quoting The Hermit Hacker (scrappy@hub.org):

> > >   I see that the cdroms are $39.95CDN.  Is that in Canadian dollars?
> > >   Do you have a converted price for US dollars?
> >
> >     Unfortunately, with the way that the currencies fluctuate, it will
> > vary greatly...but yes, it is in Canadian dollars.
> >
> > >  How about the donations, will you convert US checks?
> >

> Of course US$ accepted at par ;-)  At $39.95US that upgrade will be paid
> for in no time.

    *rofl* I don't think so.  I put up a US price onto the web site of
$29.95...plus I put a (+$6/yr shipping and handling), based on $2 per
release, 3 releases per year, for shipping...

    Of course, if anyone out there with a little more distribution
experience then me feels that $2/cd is too high (or low?) please let me
know?